the enemies of course! Press J to jump to the feed. I generally use 90 but I have mouse 3 bound to fov 70 so i can zoom in(I never really use it though). The folder is typically located in: C: Global Offensivecsgocfg, just open notepad, copy the settings from above and save it as. Posted by, discussion hey, I've been playing tf2 for a small while now (760 hours) and I've always played with the default view model. How to use these settings? Change it to 0 if you are left handed or it feels better to you. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.
- Recommended : check out the viewmodel script, to easy change viewmodel settings in-game. Send us a message! I heard through the grapevine that punisher uses mouse2 to zoom with 75 fov as scout i heard through the grapevine that punisher uses mouse2 to zoom with 75 fov as scout clamp to 130 instead. This can be archived by positioning the gun lower and more inward, making the gun take up less space on the screen.
- Is 90 the optimal fov? Cl_bobcycle: cheat Engine Motorsport Manager 1 The frequency at which the viewmodel bobs. Cl_viewmodel_shift_right_amt: The amount the viewmodel shifts to the right when shooting accuracy decreases. All submissions must be directly related to TF2.
- If you havent done it yet, you should really create an g file in your CS:GO config folder. Viewmodel_fov: Viewmodel field of view. Doing these things will make sure that your post is much less likely to be removed for a rule violation.
- If you want a slightly greater visibility in CS:GO, you should really try to play and change the settings for your viewmodel. This is just the settings we found, where the weapon viewmodel would take up as little as possible of the screen. No bandwagon content. No personal content spamming. I hate having to switch games and getting various different FOVs since TF2 isn't the only game I play.
- No advertising/promoting cheats exploits. 90 is nice because it feels like the standard a lot of games use that aren't direct console ports, a lot of games allow you to switch FOV anyhow somehow through editing.